Standard Hours Vet Emergency
In the event of an emergency please call the clinic to see what the best course of action is. We may need to refer you to 24hour Emergency Services due to availability so that your pet can be seen in a timely manner.
Tuesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Wednesday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Thursday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Friday: 8:00am – 6:00pm
Saturday: 8:00am – 1:00pm
Animal Referral Hospital SINNAMON PARK
What to Do In an Emergency
- Remain calm and ensure you and your pet are removed from further harm.
- Remember when handling your pet that they are in pain/distressed and may act unpredictably.
- Call us or the nearest emergency center for immediate first aid advice and to allow them to prepare for your arrival. *First aid does not replace veterinary treatment.
- Help your pet safely to the car. Towels/bedding may make it easier for you to carry your pet into the car, especially if they are in pain or unable to walk.
- Drive safely to the vet and take someone with you, if possible, to monitor your pet on the journey. Call the vet for assistance getting your pet out of the car if required.